The McCabe Company provides a complete suite of services allowing clients the comfort that their end-to-end needs are fulfilled at every stage of the relationship.
The McCabe Company provides a complete host of commercial property investment services. We have represented a variety of private and institutional investors in their capacity as both purchaser and landlord in commercial properties. Our history of serving a diverse client base in local deals has given us the ability to understand the sustainable impacts of current market trends. The McCabe Company knowledge, expertise and approach provide investors with an unmatched competitive edge in sourcing and securing quality investment properties.
- Tailored Advice. Each situation is unique. Client requirements, property characteristics and timing considerations can substantially differ. At the McCabe Company, our initial goal is to understand our clients’ needs. Then we will develop a value maximizing strategy tailored to the unique circumstances.
- Process Risk Consideration. Some deals are too good to be true. Clear and honest assessment of process risks including consideration of intangible deal dynamics. We endeavor to minimize client risk. An upfront review of all dynamics and timing can substantially improve long-term risk/reward dynamics.
- Strong Long-Term Relationships. Even short-term trades need to consider long-term consequences. The McCabe Company has created a substantial network of referrals based on integrity and discretion. Our ability to provide honest, clear and factual assessments is partially based on our network of experts and referrals. Long-term relationships provide conclusions you can trust.
Core Service Offering
We offer the following services in the industrial, office and retail markets:
- Traditional investment property transaction advisor
- Targeted buy-side advisory, including sourcing and evaluating sound investment opportunities
- Comprehensive financial reviews of lease agreements, rental rates, expenses
- Assessment of strategic options in the context of market conditions
Sale and Leasing of Industrial and Commercial Property
Specializing in exclusive landlord and tenant representation, The McCabe Company is engaged in a variety of sales and leasing transactions in the Mid-Counties and surrounding areas. Drawing on an extensive track record of both industrial and commercial transactions, The McCabe Company can assess pertinent and accurate market conditions. Our transactions achieve more successful outcomes as each detail is scrutinized in the broader market context.
When evaluating a potential relocation, special considerations should be given to sustainable market trends, comparative values and individual objectives. The McCabe Company’s transaction history and community involvement provides us with proprietary and extensive knowledge of the market place. This perspective creates an unmatched advantage for companies searching for properties to fit their exact needs.
Broker Opinion of Value
Valuation is considered based on a methodology that includes a careful assessment of market and property conditions. Industrial and commercial property valuations exhibit certain characteristics that have long-term and/or short-term implications. A proper assessment requires “hands-on” due diligence.
The McCabe Company will visit your property, collect pertinent information and details such as income, expenses, physical condition, deferred maintenance, tax, zoning, and environmental data, as well as consider local market conditions which may (or may not) impact the value. This information is reviewed with an intensive analysis of recent comparable sales.
The McCabe Company assimilates all of the relevant findings and conclusions into a Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) — i.e., an expert review based on our data, analysis and experience.
As part of the McCabe Company’s full-service client support, we provide comprehensive Property Management services to our clients. The McCabe Company oversees all day-to-day management and operations for approximately 300,000 square feet of industrial warehouse space in the Mid-Counties and surrounding areas.
We work with each client to understand their individual objectives and specific sensitivities with regards to each property. Our high level of customer service is centered on transparency and reliability to ensure that the ownership objectives are addressed and achieved.
Our firm has a thorough knowledge of real estate finance/accounting, cost-control and negotiation skills. Even during challenging economic climates, The McCabe Company has successfully managed a high level of customer service while increasing net operating incomes for our clients.